While extremely beneficial in nature, bats can have an immediate negative impact on your property. Bats can create a foul odour in your home and keep you up at night with continuous scratching and noise. They pose a serious health risk due to the presence of their guano and because they are a warm-blooded animal, the warmth and protection of your home offers an invitation to form a colony.
Inspection and Assessment
Greenshield Bird & Wildlife Solutions Technicians are well-trained, prepared, and understand bat behaviour and biology. During this step, our Bird & Wildlife Solutions technician will gather information, including your observations, investigate the property to observe all bat activity, and search for the presence of bat pups (babies).
- Our Bird & Wildlife technicians provide a thorough inspection of your property to identify all current and future potential bat entry points.
- Our inspection of your property for bat activity includes your soffits, fascia, roof, walls, roof or gable vents, bathroom vent pipes, garage doors, roof intersections, and any other problem areas depending on building type.
- Our Bird & Wildlife technicians will assess the condition of attic including contamination or damage caused by the bats
- Once your problem has been accurately assessed, you will receive a description of steps required to solve your bat problem. The options presented during this step will establish a thorough process that can be monitored and adjusted if necessary. It will take into consideration the potential presence of bat pups and the steps required to humanely remove the babies.
Removal and Prevention
Since our company began, we have always taken a humane approach to the removal of wildlife from property and buildings. Our process supports this approach and our methods are safe and effective for our clients and the wildlife we deal with.
- Our Greenshield bat one-way door systems are used at the primary point of entry to remove all invading bats and their pups and then immediately proof and exclude so there is no chance the colony can return.
- Our Bird & Wildlife technicians will ensure all bat potential points of entry are sealed and balance the aesthetics of your home with effectively keeping bats out.
Restoration & Follow up
Once our Bird & Wildlife technicians have completed the removal and prevention work, they will plan for their return to remove any one-way doors or excluders and then repair any damage to your home so you’ll never know there was an invasion.
We won’t leave you with a mess in your home or attic, however as our Bird & Wildlife technicians will carry out any services needed to reduce the risk posed by Bat Guano accumulation in your insulation and home. Our technicians are fully trained to provide cleanup and restoration services in your attic and restore the insulation to the expected standards necessary.
At this point in the service, we will review the success of bat removal so you know we stand behind our guarantee.
Want to know more about bats? Click here.
Contact Greenshield Pest Control Inc. Locally Owned & Operated Pest Control Professionals.
|Kingston & Area:||613-389-3999|
|Brockville & Area:||613-342-4554|
|Quinte & Area:||613-966-6665|
|Peterborough & Area:||705-740-9116|
|Ottawa & Area:||1-877-838-7278|