Inspection and Assessment
Greenshield Wildlife Solutions technicians are well-trained, prepared, and understand squirrel behaviour and biology. During this step our Wildlife Solutions technician will gather information, including your observations of activity, investigate the property to observe all squirrel activity, and search for the presence of babies.
- Our Bird & Wildlife technicians provide a thorough inspection of your property to identify all current and future potential squirrel entry points.
- Our inspection of your property for squirrel activity includes your soffits, fascia, roof, walls, roof or gable vents, bathroom vent pipes, garage doors, roof intersections, and any other problem areas depending on building type.
- Our Bird & Wildlife technicians will assess the condition of attic including contamination or damage caused by the squirrels.
- Once your problem has been accurately assessed, you will receive a description of steps required to solve your problem. The options presented during this step will establish a thorough process that can be monitored and adjusted if necessary. It will take into consideration the potential presence of squirrel babies and the steps required to humanely remove them.
Removal and Prevention
Since our inception, Greenshield has always taken a humane approach to the removal of wildlife from property and buildings. Our process supports this approach and our methods are safe and effective for our clients and the wildlife we deal with.
- Our Greenshield squirrel one-way door systems are used at the primary point of entry to remove all invading squirrels and then provide preventative proofing to all other potential entry areas so there is no chance a squirrel can return.
- Our Bird & Wildlife technicians will ensure all points of entry are sealed and balance the aesthetics of your home with effectively keeping squirrels out.
Restoration and Follow Up
Once our Bird & Wildlife technicians have completed the removal and prevention work, they will plan for their return to remove any one-way doors or excluders and then repair any damage to your home so you’ll never know there was a squirrel in your home.
We won’t leave you with a mess in your home or attic, as our Bird & Wildlife technicians will carry out any services needed to reduce the risk posed by squirrel feces accumulation in your insulation and home. Our technicians are fully trained to provide cleanup and restoration services in your attic and restore the insulation to current expected standards.
At this point in the service, we will review the success of squirrel removal so you know we stand behind our guarantee.
Want to know more about squirrels? Click here.
Contact Greenshield Pest Control Inc. Locally Owned & Operated Pest Control Professionals.
|Kingston & Area:||613-389-3999|
|Brockville & Area:||613-342-4554|
|Quinte & Area:||613-966-6665|
|Peterborough & Area:||705-740-9116|
|Ottawa & Area:||1-877-838-7278|