Here are the signs you should look for if you suspect you have a bedbug infestation.
- Bites on the skin – these are often found in a row long skin that is bare when sleeping.
- Signs to look for on your bedding (or when staying away from home)
- Dark spots – this is bedbug excrement and may bleed into fabric like a brown marker
- Eggs and eggshells – these are tiny about 1mm and are white in colour
- Shed Skins – these are skins from when bedbug nymphs molt
- Rusty or reddish stains – this is from bedbugs being crush against the bedding or mattress
- Live bedbugs – bedbugs hide in a variety of places, around the piping in the mattress, seams, tags and in the cracks on the bed frame and head board
If you have any of these signs we recommend contacting a pest control professional for further information and receive treatment.
Get A Quote
Do you suspect that you have a pest or wildlife problem? Contact us for an in-home quote!