Preventing Bedbugs – Tips For Property Managers
- Prevent future bedbug problems by sealing cracks and crevices between baseboards on wood bed frames, floors and walls with caulking.
- Repair or remove peeling wallpaper
- Tighten loose light switch covers and seal any openings where pipes or other utilities come into your home (pay special attention to walls that are shared between apartments)
- Examine closely any items that you’re bringing into your home.
- Use caution when getting items from someone else or second hand. These items can be infested with bedbugs and doing a thorough inspection is recommended.
TOLL FREE 1-877-838-7278
|Kingston & Area:||613-389-3999|
|Brockville & Area:||613-342-4554|
|Quinte & Area:||613-966-6665|
|Ottawa & Area:||1-877-838-7278|