Protect Your Home From Mice
Mice reproduce quickly. In fact, with as many as ten litters a year, a mouse can have up to 140 pups a year. If a mouse enters your home, they can quickly overwhelm. Within days, they will enter into your home and establish a nest, chewing through walls and even electrical wires.
There are steps you can take to make sure they look elsewhere for their new homes. The top five steps are:
- Secure your food in sealed containers.
- Remove tempting items such as bird seed from the garage.
- Pick up trash from exterior of house.
- Remove boxes and other habitats that mice live in from basement and other areas.
- Keep grass and weeds trimmed around the exterior of the home.
The best way to remove a mouse from your home is to never let it enter. Keep any potential nesting areas clean so they don’t feel compelled to turn your home into theirs.
Get A Quote
Do you suspect that you have a pest or wildlife problem? Contact us for an in-home quote!