Birds come in different sizes and have a variety of habits. Knowing these when you do a site evaluation will help you understand the structural deficiencies in the facility. You can determine if you need netting for the windows or spikes for the sills.
Other site evaluation elements we look for as well:
- nesting locations on the property
- points of entry to the facility
- high human traffic
- environmentally sensitive areas adjacent to the property
- if there is sufficient space to employ falconry deterrents
- elements that will complicate an exclusion such as tall trees, electrical wires, or difficult terrain.
Greenshield’s technicians are highly trained professionals that understand birds. They evaluate a site based on the entire situation so you can be assured that the plan we establish will remove the bird population and keep it away.
TOLL FREE 1-877-838-7278
|Kingston & Area:||613-389-3999|
|Brockville & Area:||613-342-4554|
|Quinte & Area:||613-966-6665|
|Ottawa & Area:||1-877-838-7278|