Inspection and Assessment
Greenshield Bird & Wildlife Solutions Technicians are well-trained, prepared, and understand rat behaviour and biology. During this step, our Bird & Wildlife Solutions technician will gather information, including your observations, investigate the property to observe all rat activity, and search for their presence in adjacent properties.
- Our Bird & Wildlife technicians provide a thorough inspection of your property to identify
all current and future potential rat entry points.
- Our inspection of your property for rat activity includes your soffits, fascia, roof, walls, roof or gable vents, bathroom vent pipes, garage doors, roof intersections, and any other problem areas depending on building type.
- Our Bird & Wildlife technicians will assess the condition of attic including contamination or damage caused by the rats.
- Once your problem has been accurately assessed, you will receive a description of steps required to solve your rat problem. The options presented during this step will establish a thorough process that can be monitored and adjusted if necessary. It will take into consideration that rats can squeeze through a hole as small as a quarter and are wary of traps.
Removal and Prevention
Since our inception, Greenshield has always taken a humane approach to the removal of wildlife from property and buildings. Our process supports this approach and our methods are safe and effective for our clients and the wildlife we deal with.
- Our Greenshield one-way rat door systems are used at the primary point of entry and all rat runways to remove all invading rats and then we immediately proof and exclude with high tensile steel mesh so there is no chance the rats can return.
- Our Bird & Wildlife technicians will ensure all rat potential points of entry are sealed and balance the aesthetics of your home with effectively keeping rats out.
Restoration & Follow up
Once our Bird & Wildlife technicians have completed the removal and prevention work, they will plan for their return to remove any one-way doors or excluders and then repair any damage to your home so you’ll never know there was a rat invasion.
We won’t leave you with a mess in your home or attic as our Bird & Wildlife technicians will carry out any services needed to reduce the risk posed by rat feces accumulation in your insulation and home. Our technicians are fully trained to provide cleanup and restoration services in your attic and restore the insulation to the expected standards necessary.
At this point in the service, we will review the success of rat removal so you know we stand behind our guarantee.
Want to know more about rats? Click here.
Contact Greenshield Pest Control Inc. Locally Owned & Operated Pest Control Professionals.
|Kingston & Area:||613-389-3999|
|Brockville & Area:||613-342-4554|
|Quinte & Area:||613-966-6665|
|Peterborough & Area:||705-740-9116|
|Ottawa & Area:||1-877-838-7278|