Wildlife ControlGet Rid Of Your Rodent Problem With The Help Of Liscenced Professionals
Greenshield’s experienced wildlife control technicians can help. With over 30 years of experience, our wildlife control process has proven to be both safe and effective. Our highly-trained technicians will thoroughly assess your property and provide you with a comprehensive plan detailing:
- Diagnosing the invasive species.
- The level of infestation.
- The scope of the damage to your property.
- Which access points were used to get into your business.
- Strategy for removal.
- Cleanup procedure.
Every situation is unique. As hard as you may try, you cannot invite a creature to leave as easily as it entered your business. That means you have to have a wildlife technician that can think like they do. Courteous and professional, our knowledgeable technicians will offer you expert advice on how to keep your business safe.
Our 3 Step Wildlife Control Process
Inspection and Assessment
- The only way to accurately assess your wildlife problem is through a detailed and comprehensive inspection of your property.
- At the time of the Inspection and assessment, the wildlife species is identified, current and potential future points of entry are identified, damaged assessed, and the presence of baby wildlife is confirmed.
- Our wildlife technicians will then review their detailed findings and recommendations with you while providing a quotation with our industry leading guarantee.
Removal and Prevention
- Since our company began, we have always taken a humane approach to the removal of unwanted wildlife from property and buildings. Our process supports this approach and our methods are safe and effective for our clients and the wildlife we deal with.
- Our wildlife technicians will secure all potential future entry points, ensuring your peace of mind for years to come.
Restoration and Follow Up
- Following the complete removal of wildlife from your property, our wildlife technicians now start the process of restoring your business to the condition prior to the wildlife invasion.
- These restoration services could include full Decontamination and remediation of all damage caused by the wildlife.
- Our technicians will complete a follow up inspection and remove any one-way door systems to ensure you are wildlife free.
We’re not done until you’re satisfied. Every job that Greenshield completes is backed by our 100% guarantee.
Our 100% guarantee assures you the peace of mind in knowing that Greenshield will be there if issues arise in the future. We also offer extended warranties.
Get A Quote
Do you suspect that your business has a problem with pests or wildlife? Contact us for a quote!
Greenshield Pest Control is a family business that has been providing exceptional pest control services for more than 30 years.
We only employ licensed technicians and offer 24-7 emergency service!