Wildlife isn’t supposed to have an open invitation to move into your business, but sometimes it feels that way. You may not know what it is, but you recognize the signs of wildlife. It’s not a good feeling. All you are left with are questions. What are they? Where did they come from? What can you do about them? How many are there?
Get Your Free Quote
Complete the quick form below and one of our experts will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Diagnosing the invasive species.
- The level of infestation.
- The scope of the damage to your property.
- Which access points were used to get into your business.
- Strategy for removal.
- Cleanup procedure.
Every situation is unique. As hard as you may try, you cannot invite a creature to leave as easily as it entered your business. That means you have to have a wildlife technician that can think like they do. Courteous and professional, our knowledgeable technicians will offer you expert advice on how to keep your business safe.
Our 3 Step Wildlife Control Process
Inspection and Assessment
- The only way to accurately assess your wildlife problem is through a detailed and comprehensive inspection of your property.
- At the time of the Inspection and assessment, the wildlife species is identified, current and potential future points of entry are identified, damaged assessed, and the presence of baby wildlife is confirmed.
- Our wildlife technicians will then review their detailed findings and recommendations with you while providing a quotation with our industry leading guarantee.
Removal and Prevention
- Since our company began, we have always taken a humane approach to the removal of unwanted wildlife from property and buildings. Our process supports this approach and our methods are safe and effective for our clients and the wildlife we deal with.
- Our wildlife technicians will secure all potential future entry points, ensuring your peace of mind for years to come.
Restoration and Follow Up
- Following the complete removal of wildlife from your property, our wildlife technicians now start the process of restoring your business to the condition prior to the wildlife invasion.
- These restoration services could include full Decontamination and remediation of all damage caused by the wildlife.
- Our technicians will complete a follow up inspection and remove any one-way door systems to ensure you are wildlife free.
Our 100% guarantee assures you the peace of mind in knowing that Greenshield will be there if issues arise in the future. We also offer extended warranties.