Inspection and Assessment
Greenshield Bird & Wildlife Solutions Technicians are well-trained, prepared, and understand mouse behaviour and biology. During this step, our Bird & Wildlife Solutions technician will gather information, including your observations, investigate the property to observe all mouse activity, and search for mouse runways.
- Our Bird & Wildlife technicians provide a thorough inspection of your property to identify all current and future potential mouse entry points.
- Our inspection of your property for mouse activity includes your soffits, fascia, roof, walls, roof or gable vents, bathroom vent pipes, garage doors, roof intersections, and any other problem areas depending on building type, taking note of any hole larger than a dime.
- Our Bird & Wildlife technicians will assess the condition of attic including contamination or damage caused by the mice.
- Once your problem has been accurately assessed, you will receive a description of steps required to solve your mouse problem. The options presented during this step will establish a thorough process that can be monitored and adjusted if necessary. It will take into consideration the size and scope of a colony and it’s close proximity to your food storage.
Removal and Prevention
Since our inception, Greenshield has always taken a humane approach to the removal of wildlife from property and buildings. Our process supports this approach and our methods are safe and effective for our clients and the wildlife we deal with. (It should be noted that poisoning mice is ineffective and only increases your mess as mice scurry off into the walls to die.)
- Our Greenshield mouse one-way door systems are used at the primary point of entry and all mouse runways to remove all invading mice and their young and then immediately proof and exclude so there is no chance the colony can return.
- Our Bird & Wildlife technicians will ensure all mouse potential points of entry are sealed and balance the aesthetics of your home with effectively keeping mice out.
Restoration & Follow up
Once our Bird & Wildlife technicians have completed the removal and prevention work, they will plan for their return to remove any one-way doors or excluders and then repair any damage to your home so you’ll never know there was an invasion.
We won’t leave you with a mess in your home or attic as our Bird & Wildlife technicians will carry out any services needed to reduce the risk posed by mouse urine near food storage and feces accumulation in your insulation and home. Our technicians are fully trained to provide cleanup and restoration services in your attic and restore the insulation to the expected standards necessary.
At this point in the service, we will review the success of mouse removal so you know we stand behind our guarantee.
Contact Greenshield Pest Control Inc. Locally Owned & Operated Pest Control Professionals.
|Kingston & Area:||613-389-3999|
|Brockville & Area:||613-342-4554|
|Quinte & Area:||613-966-6665|
|Ottawa & Area:||1-877-838-7278|