With more than a quarter century of experience, Greenshield Pest Control is on the leading edge of safe and environmentally aware pest control processes. We have the technology and experience to establish a safe and humane plan to remove all pests from your home.
The hallmark of Greenshield is our pest control program, and it is second to none. Our technicians have experience with every pest that can invade your property. Whether it’s your home or cottage, we employ the most advanced pest control technology to ensure a safe and humane process.
Spiders can breed year-round providing that the conditions are
Ants are often not taken as seriously as they should be. An infestation of ants can seriously affect your quality of living as well as cause serious damage to the structure of your home. Greenshield Pest Control treats the various species of ants that are invading your home or cottage.
Flies & Flying Insect Control
Flies and flying insects are often not taken as seriously as they should. An infestation of flies can overtake a home in only a few days. Greenshield technicians use a combination of products and processes to control an infestation and establish an insect free environment.
Our full protection against spiders, earwigs, crickets, non-wood boring ants, wasps, yellow jackets and hornets. There is no reason to live with uninvited house guests anymore.
Step 1: Assess
We understand that in pest control every situation is unique, the key to solving a pest problem is obtaining the specific knowledge and information relative to the pest and environment it has invaded. Depending on the situation the key areas we will be investigating will be;
- Verbal communication with resident or home/cottage owner, to gain insight to personal experiences such as noises heard, pest or pest actively witnessed, damage or deposits made by unwanted pest. Your knowledge is important.
- Interior inspection of your home or cottage-allows us the opportunity to discover important information about the day to day life of your unwanted pest in your home. Not only can we diagnose the pest but also, it’s nesting sites, runways, access points to food and water as well as any damage we observe that may be pertinent to the home or cottage owner including toxicity of excrement.
- Interior environmental conditions that may be contributing to an infestation.
- Exterior inspection or your home or cottage consists of a 4-point inspection designed to locate primary, secondary and tertiary points of entry. Deciphering how the pest has entered as well as noting any other possible points which could be used if the primary no longer accessible. Our technicians use the knowledge of years of education and experience to locate and diagnose which areas are most vulnerable to each individual pest.
- Exterior environmental conditions that may be contributing to an infestation
- Geographic conditions relevant to higher levels of pest activity.
Step 2: Plan
Using the information gathered from Step 1 a strategic plan is formulated unique to your specific situation. Your Greenshield technician will work with you to assure that only the necessary measures are taken to control your pest problem and correct it for the future. Greenshield Pest Control believes that every customer should be informed and given as much information as possible to assist them in understanding all procedures and services that will be administered. You will be provided inwriting the details of each service and any costs pertaining to each as well as our written guarantee for your services.
Step 3: Implement and Monitor
Your service will be confirmed and scheduled to best coordinate easily into your daily life. While some are not invasive others require a commitment for family and pest to relocate for a period of time. Greenshield understands and will try to accommodate your needs. You will be provided with any necessary preparation needed by you. If you require any documentation regarding any of our products that will be used, we will to provide them to you. Your technician will administer your services with professionalism and integrity. Once your initial services have been completed, we will assess if there is further monitoring required. Greenshield Pest Control Guarantees its services we are here for you 24/7.
Get A Quote
Do you suspect that you have a pest or wildlife problem? Contact us for an in-home quote!