Residential Bird Control
Inspection and Assessment
Greenshield Bird & Wildlife Solutions Technicians are well-trained, prepared, and understand several bird species’ behaviour and biology. During this step, our Bird & Wildlife Solutions technician will gather information, including your observations, investigate the property to observe all bird activity, and search for the presence of nests.
- Our Bird & Wildlife technicians provide a thorough inspection of your property to identify all current and future potential bird entry and roosting points.
- Our inspection of your property for bird activity includes your soffits, fascia, roof, walls, roof or gable vents, chimneys, garage doors, roof intersections, and any other problem areas depending on building type.
- Our Bird & Wildlife technicians will assess the condition of attic including contamination or damage caused by the birds.
- Once your problem has been accurately assessed, you will receive a description of steps required to solve your bird problem. The options presented during this step will establish a thorough process that can be monitored and adjusted if necessary. It will take into consideration the likely presence of nests and the steps required to humanely remove the eggs or babies.
Removal and Prevention
Since our inception, Greenshield has always taken a humane approach to the removal of birds and wildlife from property and buildings. Our process supports this approach and our methods are safe and effective for our clients and the wildlife we deal with.
- Our Greenshield bird one-way door systems are used at the primary point of entry to remove all invading birds and their nests and then immediately proof and exclude so there is no chance the flight can return.
- Our Bird & Wildlife technicians will ensure all bird potential points of entry are sealed and balance the aesthetics of your home with effectively keeping birds out.
Restoration & Follow up
Once our Bird & Wildlife technicians have completed the removal and prevention work, they will plan for their return to remove any one-way doors or excluders and then clean and repair any damage to your home so you’ll never know there was an invasion.
We won’t leave you with a mess in your home or attic as our Bird & Wildlife technicians will carry out any services needed to reduce the risk posed by bird feces accumulation in your insulation and home. Our technicians are fully trained to provide cleanup and restoration services in your attic and restore the insulation to the expected standards necessary.
At this point in the service, we will review the success of bird removal so you know we stand behind our guarantee.
To read more about our Bird Control Solutions click here.
Contact Greenshield Pest Control Inc. Locally Owned & Operated Pest Control Professionals.
|Kingston & Area:||613-389-3999|
|Brockville & Area:||613-342-4554|
|Quinte & Area:||613-966-6665|
|Peterborough & Area:||705-740-9116|
|Ottawa & Area:||1-877-838-7278|